Monday, October 25, 2010

McCormicks happyhr at its FINEST!

Back to Austin..........and decided to meet up with my friend that I haven't seen in quite a while before an appointment that I had at 545!  Thank GOD I did because it was such a great time talking and catching up w/ Bri about all sorts of things that are going on in our lives right now.  I have realized that happy hour really does make me HAPPY. (lol) good name for the hour!  Anyway, we had a nice chat on the patio (fantastic weather for the fall season) at McCormicks over glasses of sangria, brushetta, fish tacos and cheese burger sliders......all for $10!!  YES.......we are fashionistas on a BUDGET and proud of it!!!  Check out McCormicks happy hour menu and I'm pretty sure you wont regret it!  Our waitress was amazing, sangrias were fabuloussss and the food was excellent.  We went to the Domain location but there is also a location dt on Congress.  Shout out to Brieezy, thanks for joining me lady.


beret:: Forever21
necklace:: Forever21
tee:: Zara
oversized button up sweater:: Majestic Paris
red hamsa bracelet:: Kitson/LA
jeans:: Rock & Republic (not shown)

                                           

happyhr starts @ 3pm!

2 comments:

  1. Love Love Love the blog and You!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for ALL of your support Bri...and for happy hour! muah xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete