Friday, October 1, 2010

Fashionably ON Time!

I'm the last chick on the right...

off the shoulder top:: Intermix
skinnies:: True Religions



I'm so happy that I finally got my blog up and running and linked to my fb pg (was NOT that hard Kristina).......and I thought the perfect place to start it off would be with my "Little taste of Africa dinner"!  Yes, it was amazing!! ..and YES im sorry you could not be there ;) My boyfriend and I cooked African fried rice with stew (meat of choice hen) and fried plantain for a nice appetizer. (off tha chain :) And of course we had every kind of wine you could think of...YUMMM! Above is a picture of my Austin girlies.  They looked absolutely fabulous and we had a great time!!!  Definitely happy that I was fortunate enough to meet a cool group of females here in Austin that I share things in common with.  Introducing Dawniee, Dest, Tiff and Brieezy.......real housewives of ATX???? lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment